MY WORLD..... THROUGH THE LENS OF A NIKON D-50

Saturday, November 5, 2005

THE END OF THE GROWING SEASON...TOMATOES TALKING...

I can't believe they left us out here to freeze!

Me either...

But, look over there at Fred...

Ugh, he got smashed last night!

Yeah, there must have been a big party because alot of our brother's and sister's looked smashed! Why weren't we invited?

I don't Know but...

I don't like being lumped in with all the smashed ones.

We are still green with a dash of pink and still whole.

The people who planted us have NO Heart..I tell you...

NO HEART!

Just think..

We could have been....

FRIED GREEN TOMATOES and now look at us.

Yeah, I know..It's a lost season, brother. A lost season... Hey, just had a thought....

Let's get smashed too!  It might be fun! We either get smashed or freeze to death.

OooooKkkkkk....

Smashed it is....

You Go First!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Mary Louise, great entry.

Blessings!~
Susan
http://journals.aol.com/rjet33/CountryLivingSouthernStyle/
http://journals.aol.com/rjet33MyPicturePostcardJournal/

P.S.  I know you have been to Colorado skiing, but have you ever been to the western side of the state?  I just posted some in my Picture Postcard Journal of the Blue Mesa Reservoir.  That reservoir was HUGE.  It was such an awesome place.  The western side of the state is sooooooo different!

Anonymous said...

Very clever!  I enjoyed this.

Donna

Followers

Blog Archive