MY WORLD..... THROUGH THE LENS OF A NIKON D-50

Saturday, May 13, 2006

POOR LITTLE BIRD...WHAT A HEAD ACHE!!!!!!

I heard a loud thud on the glass door in the living room.

I went to investigate and saw this little bird.

He or she was stunned and sat on the mat at the front of the door.

It was so stunned that it let me open the door, walk pass and take this picture.

I watched it and 30 minutes later, it flew away.

I was glad that it was all right.

Can anyone tell me what kind of bird this is??

ML

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...how sweet.  Glad he's ok.
Nancy
http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/entries/1198

Anonymous said...

Years ago my dad & I were watching these squirrels chasing each other. Well one fell out of the tree from quite a high distance. He just layed there for quite some time. Then we slowly headed near him. Just as we got close he sprang up & scurried back up the tree. It was so funny! He must have been unconscious for a while!

Anonymous said...

it looks like a song sparrow.  from the beak, it is definitely a sparrow of some kind.  I have them fly into my windows all the time.  My daughter calls me to let me know "Mom, a bird hit the window again."  I always go out and check on them to make sure they are okay.  

Followers

Blog Archive