MY WORLD..... THROUGH THE LENS OF A NIKON D-50

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

GRAND DAUGHTER...JORDAN THE PUMPKIN PATCH ADVENTURE

This is one of my favorite pictures of Jordan.

We were looking for the "right" pumpkin for her to take home. The pumpkin patch huge and filled with pumpkins of every size.

I had walked ahead of her and found a great one. I turned to call for her and saw her sitting on a pumpkin, exausted.

We chose the pumpkin that she was sitting on to take home.

I had forgotten how overwhelming a pumpkin patch can look to a child!

ML

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW, how sweet she looks. Helen

Anonymous said...

OMG....what a shot!
Makes me melt a bit.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I really like this shot.  You have captured that look of being overwhelmed in the pumpkin patch.  Her dress makes it all look magical as well.

Greg
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/PhotoTrek/

Anonymous said...

so sweet!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! You should enter that into a photo contest!

Followers

Blog Archive