MY WORLD..... THROUGH THE LENS OF A NIKON D-50

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

OUCH...CAN'T TOUCH THAT!!!!!

Fire dying in our fireplace.

ML

4 comments:

nightmaremom said...

oh that is different but like it...  
wondering if I can get that glow into it....

Stop by and see my holiday graphics if you have time :)
hugs
d
http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/


mtrib2 said...

It looks like an abstract work of art!    Good photo.    mark
http://journals.aol.com/mtrib2/MarksDailyJournal
http://journals.aol.com/mtrib2/landscapeartwork

justplainbill said...

Mary Louise, that is a nice warm looking fire. Tomorrow I will get to light ours. I am allowed a fire on Thanksgiving and Christmas and maybe sometimes if it snows.
I love the fireplace.
Happy Thanksgiving to you

rebuketheworld said...

Wallpaper....my first thought....wouldnt this be a pretty strip of wallpaperin a den....with cranberry colored walls?....love this...-Raven

Followers

Blog Archive